Monday, December 11, 2006

Two of Hearts

This is another work in progress for a card deck collaboration that I am doing with Anne. There is still the colouring to do which I am just starting here very quickly, but I wanted to get the pencil sketch up to know that I hadn't forgotten about her entirely.

The idea was just to have two girls nearly identical forming a heart out of their curved hands. Its not unique, but it is somewhat tricky. This is the result.

I'm actually quite fond of it. Its a new style for illustration that I've adopted. Influenced mainly by Stephen Silver and Mike Dashow. Two men, who I think, have incredible talent.
Over my break my priorities are going to be with Aggro as I haven't done much due to lack of time, so shortly I shall be able to fill computer screens with Ainsley and Liam once again.

Also in browsing the internet the other day I came across Kawaii Not which may, or may not be, the cutest webcomic I've ever seen.
This one is my favourite.

No comments: